Sony nu a asteptat pana la E3 pentru a confirma titlurile de lansare pentru noua consola portabila NGP. Lansarea din toamna a device-ului va fi insotita de nu mai putin de opt titluri exclusive, plus un joc de PSP care sa beneficieze de controlul imbunatatit de pe NGP. Jocurile exclusive vor fi Uncharted: Golden Abyss, wipEout 2048, Little Deviants, Reality Fighters, Super Stardust Delta, Sound Shapes, Hustle Kings si Everybody’s Golf, iar jocul portat de pe generatia precedenta de PSP este Resistance: Retribution.
Majoritatea sunt titluri care fac parte din serii celebre, insa nici licentele care debuteaza odata cu aceasta consola nu arata rau deloc. Reality Fighters va beneficia de tehnologia Smart AR pentru a realiza ringuri virtuale de lupta folosind camera inclusa in NGP, iar Little Deviants va folosi atat touchscreen-ul de pe fata cat si cel de pe spatele device-ului pentru a oferi noi metode de control.
Iata si descrierile oficiale pentru aceste jocuri:
- – Uncharted: Golden Abyss: Developed by Bend Studios, the game will contain the same sort of adventures and action you are used to with the series, as well as the intoduction of touch and tilt controls.
- – wipEout 2084: The game is set during the birth of “anti-gravity racing” and features a near-future environmentsand the ability to play against PS3 racers on WipEout HD Fury.
- – Little Deviants: This title contains a series of “madcap adventures” which will utlize NGP’s rear touch pad, touch screen, the motion sensor, and both the front and rear cameras. It contains augmented reality elements and makes use of the handheld’s microphone.
- – Reality Fighters: An augmented reality fighting game in which you capture yourself using the NGP camera andgo up against other fighters around the world.
- – Super Stardust Delta: The game uses the dual analog sticks, plus the touch screen and motion sensing controls.
- – Sound Shapes (working title): Play, compose and share with other NGP users with this “side-scrolling platformer.” In it, you will create music with your actions using the touch screen and share them with the PSN community.
- – Hustle Kings: Like the PSN version, only handhled and makes use of precision controls via the touch screen and rear touch pad.
- – Everybody’s Golf: ClapHanz has added touch and tilt controls to the game of golf which also includes online multiplayer.
- – Resistance Retribution: Since you will be also to play your PSP games from the PlayStation Store on NGP, start with James Grayson’s voyage across Europe which makes use of the NGP’s dual analog sticks.